Since the government lifted all mandatory mask-wearing requirements on March 1 and the significant relaxation of epidemic prevention measures may cause influenza cases to increase. Therefore, experts recommend that citizens get vaccinated against influenza immediately. To prepare for the flu attacks every season, all citizens who have yet to receive the influenza vaccine after September 2022 are now offered the FREE 2022/23 influenza vaccine when purchase any checkups or at a discounted price of $100. The number of vaccines is limited, first come, first served. Offer valid until May 31.
The earliest get vaccinated, the earliest get protection.
Object: Only suitable for those who have yet to receive the influenza vaccine after September 2022
- Vaccination service must be completed on or before 31 May 2023. Otherwise, no vaccination will be given.
- The price includes the initial assessment and the subsequent injection by the doctor or nurse.
- Customers must attend the same clinic to receive the vaccination course.
- A doctor must assess whether it is suitable for vaccination. If the client is not ideal for vaccination after the doctor assessment, the client will need to pay for the doctor consultation fee of HK$200, and UMP will refund the full payment within 15 working days.
- As each clinic’s vaccine inventory varies, customers must call the designated clinic to make an appointment at least 7 working days before.
Designated clinic location:
1. UMP(Central): Room 1401-03, Wing On Group Building, 71 Des Voeux Road Central
Tel: (852) 2824 0018
Monday to Friday: 8:45 am - 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm - 5:45 pm
Saturday: 8:45 am - 1:30 pm
Sundays and public holidays: closed
2. UMP(Tsuen Wan): Shop 1070, First Floor, Discovery Park, 398 Castle Peak Road
Phone: (852) 2940 1338
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 1:30 pm; 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 am to 1:00 PM
Public holiday: morning 9:00 to in the afternoon 1:00
Purchase notice (vaccine)
1. After confirming the customer's successful payment, WeWell Healthcare will send a confirmation letter to the customer by email within two working days.
2. The confirmation letter will not be re-sent, please print this letter and save it properly.
3. The serial number of the confirmation letter is unique and can only be redeemed once. Once redeemed, it cannot be reused.
4. All vaccination plans need to make an appointment with the designated clinic based on the information listed on the confirmation letter.
5. Once the designated clinic location is confirmed, it cannot be changed.
6. Customer must show your WeWell Member Card, ID card and submit a printed copy of the confirmation letter to the clinic on the same day to confirm your identity.
7. Once the order is confirmed, there is no partial refund, full refund, or transfer.
8. All vaccine injections are of a general survey and preventive nature, not for medical diagnosis or treatment purposes.
9. For the service hours of the clinic, please check with the clinic when you make an appointment.
10. In case of any dispute, WeWell Healthcare reserves the right of final decision.
- Please read our Purchase Notes